Sight seeing cruise along the coastline going to BENAGIL close to the entrance of the famous cave, passing by the beautiful rock formations and caves (S.Rafael, "Arco dos Namorados", etc) .
Stop for swimming, and for those who want to try a different dive we have available the water slide on board (depending on weather conditions).
During the Covid 19 pandemic we've reduced the capacity of 50 passengers to the maximum of 20.
Safety equipment required by law.
Check-in: 30 minutes before departure time at Algarve Cruises office, located by the side of gate 3 at Albufeira Marina.
No Show - No refund.
During the trip, passengers are responsible for their personal assets, Algarve Cruises is not responsible for any personal property lost or damaged during the trip.
The maximum capacity for Amorita is 50 passengers reduced to 20 during the pandemia Covid 19 - the capacity showing online is just the number of seats available for online bookings.
Once the reservation is made, the following cancellation charges will apply in case of cancellation of the reservation by the client:
- From 7 to 4 days before departure: 50% of the total value of the reservation;
- From 3 to 1 days before departure: 100% of the total amount of the reservation;
- No show at time of departure: 100% of the total value of the reservation.
In the following cases, the client will be able to opt for the refund of the already paid amounts or to book an equal trip on another date (subject to availability):
- The number of passengers is insufficient: all the trips are subject to a minimum number of passengers (except private hiring).
- For facts againts our will, such as: natural disasters, bad weather condition and unfavourable navigability; damage or damages in the vessels; unforeseen delays, among others.
In case of cancellation decided by us, the amounts already paid by the client will be reimbursed in full, with no other compensation being paid.
There are no reviews for this activity